cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free account links not working in Desktop App

GabrielaG
Listener

I come here to check if anyone has had the same problem. I have a free account and use the link for my classes, I am a teacher. It turns out that for about two weeks now I can no longer log in with any free account link on my Desktop App - I've tried three free accounts from different people. In the mobile App they work well. I've done everything that was suggested to solve the problem 104101, but I believe it is not my computer, because I'm using the link from an acquaintance who has a paid account, and this one works perfectly on the Desktop App.

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @GabrielaG this error code means that you are having Connectivity issues with Zoom's servers.

After checking the above let me know your findings 😄 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hello! I thank you for your message. I've tried everything you mentioned above, and the problem i really not in my PC.  I've created a new account because it was impossible to connect with the old one. After one month and a half of using the new account... THE SAME PROBLEM AGAIN.  The problem is not in my PC, because I can connect on my PC with a friend's account (which is paid)... I don't remember reading about free accounts being locked after a time of use. It has caused a lot of inconvenience, so I've decided to use another platform to give my lessons.

Thanks again for your time answering it.