cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 2025 logging into Zoom client using Google

Dan-in-atl
Listener

So I'm trying to log into my personal Zoom account using the Zoom client for Linux.  My personal account -- which I can log onto just fine using the web browser -- is tied to logging in through Google.  However, it won't let me log into the client app; but returns the error:  "Failed to sign in. Please try again.  (Error code:  2025)"

The Zoom support page (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/10144075722509-Zoom-error-message-You-cannot-log-into-your...) gives clear directions for how to fix this problem:

• Sign in to the Zoom web portal as an admin with the privilege to edit account settings.
  • In the navigation menu, click Advanced then Security.
  • Under Sign-in Methods, click the following toggles to enable or disable the sign-in methods, depending on what’s regularly used in the account:
    • <snip>
    • Allow users to sign in with Google: This will allow users to sign in with Google login method.

Trouble is, it's wrong.  When I log onto my account on the web browser, the "Advanced," there is no "security" option.  I've browsed through the other options and can find nothing.  Ideas will be gratefully accepted.

0 REPLIES 0