cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Email to Registrants - confusion with passcode

Chrisidge
Listener

Hi, 

I am writing to ask are there any thoughts to restructuring the layout of the Zoom 'Confirmation Email to Registrants'? As creator and host of many of our meetings, I receive a lot of emails from attendees who attempt to join the meeting on a PC, Mac, iPad, or Android, and when they click on the big blue 'Join Meeting' button, they are asked to enter the passcode. That's fine, but when they return to the mail to find the passcode, they are further down the page than where the passcode for their joining method is, that they mistakenly try using the passcode for the audio dial in, and it obviously fails. They get onto me before even scanning the rest of the mail, which I don't think is clear.  I think the pass code should be nearer to the 'Join Button' or something along those lines.

Regards

Chris

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I agree.

Although this community forum is useful, the best way to get traction on an issue is through Zoom's official feedback process.

"Zoom welcomes your ideas, requests or comments about Zoom".

Submit your feature request or complaints here;
https://zoom.us/feed

Regards
If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

Thanks Frank, I was looking around for the option to give feedback and couldn't find it. Will do that now.

Regards

Chris