cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot record to cloud

raihanjp
Listener

I've been set my preferences using step by step in Zoom guidelines.

However, I still cannot record my meeting into cloud. There's no option to cloud recording in my Zoom apps.

Anyone have some suggestions? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

bilalkhan22
Listener

You can either set up your session to record automatically, or you can press record when you are in session. Both methods are explained below.

You can also set up your session to record to the device on which you are hosting the session, and/or to record to the Cloud. We recommend you record to the Cloud, due to the large file sizes generated by Zoom recordings.

To enable Cloud recording log in to your Zoom account and navigate to your Settings. Go to the Recording tab and ensure that the Cloud recording option is enabled. This is a global setting that you only need to enable once; you do not need to do this every time you run a Zoom session.

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @raihanjp ,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! To add to this, if you are a part of another account, meaning that you are a member of the main Zoom account, sometimes the Admin will turn off or (disable) cloud recording for the entire account. Suppose the cloud recording option is greyed out or not click on it to enable (turn on). In that case, the account administrator may have decided that cloud recording is not suitable for the account due to the organization's storage options. In that case, you will have to record locally and store your recordings. One choice that you can make is to create a Google Drive as I have. It is a good option for storing any data, not just recording storage. 

I hope this helps!

B!

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Sajid899
Listener

After following the step-by-step instructions in Zoom, I have managed to set my preferences.

Despite this, I am still unable to record my meeting in the cloud. There is no option to record into the cloud in my Zoom apps.

What suggestions do you have for me? Thank you!

zoni41
Listener

Using Zoom's step-by-step instructions, I set my preferences.

Even so, I can't record my meeting in the cloud. I can't record into the cloud in Zoom.

How can I improve? Thanks!