cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Camera problem person cannot see me

curtisk
Listener

My camera is on and working. It is working when I run a test meeting, but during my meeting My teacher cannot see me and when I click on start video a message "video camera cannot be found" pops up  but my camera is on and I can see myself.

5 REPLIES 5

Dons2
Listener

I have had a similar problem with certain attendees.I hope somone answers our question.

JPeterson2120
Listener

I have the same problem.  There is no option available to reset or correct the connection to the camera in the "Video" icon or even in the "Advanced Settings".  Somehow in Zoom, I got a connection to my camera, which otherwise works perfectly, but my image was rotated 90 degrees and the size of the image was very narrow and tall.  I temporarily fixed the orientation by setting my camera on its side, but the narrow view was still problematic.  I've never had this problem before.  I'm running Windows 10 on a desktop with a Microsoft camera.  It works fine in every other app.

JPeterson2120
Listener

The solution to my problem was to uninstall my Zoom program on my desktop, and then download the most current version and reload the Zoom.  Everything, including the camera, works fine now.

Hey @curtisk @Dons2! Just checking in, but I wanted to see @JPeterson2120's suggestion on Uninstalling and reinstalling the Zoom application was helpful? If uninstalling and reinstalling had no success, suggest looking into the KB on Troubleshooting camera issues during a meeting testing with another camera source if possible or granting permissions/access to your camera devices on your device.

āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? āž”ļø Check it out!

JPeterson2120
Listener

My camera disconnect happened again.  This time I read through the Zoom recommendations for checking connections with the camera, and I plugged the USB cable directly into a "BLUE" USB port on the back of my desktop as recommended.  Again, that appears to have solved the problem, and my camera seems to be working fine again.