cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera on but not displaying image on Zoom from browser/PWA on Chromebook

enjayd3
Listener

Hello there,

I'm trying to solve this problem all evening and I'm unable to find a solution. Zoom for browser and Zoom PWA for ChromeOS do not display any video. Zoom from android and Zoom from webstore work fine.  There are some features missing from Zoom for android, like being unable to customize the background Or clicking on a Zoom meeting link will not open in Zoom for android. Again Zoom from Webstore has a lot of similar limitations and more, Whereas PWA and Browser seem to be the same version of Zoom and the camera does not display any video even though the Led on the camera turns on and stays on. 

Device:

Hp Chromebook 11a,

Mediatek 8183 SoC,

4 Gb Ram,

64 Gb internal storage.

1 REPLY 1

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Enjayd3,

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you.  I am not sure if you are still having the problem, but it would be specific to your machine as I have verified on my ChromeBook that Zoom runs fine and video displays.

If you are still having the issue, please go to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new and submit a support request so they can get more details and test some things out with you.