cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendly + Zoom integration not working

TZJ
Listener

Just wanted to say the zoom Calendly integration currently isn't working. I can set up meetings using google meet but Zoom is just not working anymore through Calendly. Is anyone else experiencing this right now?

Error: We couldn’t add the Zoom meeting link to your scheduled Calendly event. Contact your invitees or update the calendar event to add video conferencing details.

2 REPLIES 2

SWellness
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Having same issue as of today, when I went to my Calendly events, I see the message that it is not connected. Cannot seem to get them to play nice now!

RachelGomez123
Participant

If the Calendly + Zoom integration is not working, you can try the following steps to fix it:

Check if you have authorized Calendly to access your Zoom account. To do this, go to your Calendly account settings and click on the Integrations tab. Find the Zoom integration and make sure it says "Connected". If it doesn't, click the "Connect" button and follow the prompts to authorize Calendly to access your Zoom account.

Verify that you have the correct Zoom account linked to Calendly. In your Calendly account settings, click on the Integrations tab, find the Zoom integration and click on "Edit". Check to see if the correct Zoom account is selected.

Check if you have granted Calendly permission to schedule meetings in your Zoom account. To do this, go to your Zoom account settings and click on "Integrations". Find Calendly and make sure it is authorized to schedule meetings on your behalf.

Ensure that the calendar connected to your Calendly account is the same as the one connected to your Zoom account. If they are different, you may encounter issues with scheduling and starting meetings.

Try reconnecting the Calendly and Zoom integrations. To do this, go to your Calendly account settings, click on the Integrations tab, find the Zoom integration and click on "Edit". Click the "Disconnect" button and then the "Connect" button to reconnect the integration.

Clear your browser cache and cookies. Sometimes, outdated information stored in your browser can cause issues with integrations. Clearing your cache and cookies can help to resolve these issues.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez