cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App is not opening. Help!!!!

Parkhemanas30
Listener

I am using the app since 2019 and i really satisfied with the service eventhrough i was using the app yesterday but today it's coming device not supported and it's not opening literally i have account of zoom i missed lot of meetings today i am very frausteted pls help me and even my device is Android 11 and since i updated the app i am facing like this problem as mentioned above.

5 REPLIES 5

pauliner
Listener

Forced update and now my meeting won't open!!

Konny
Listener

Same here: forced update, then the Zoom desktop app no longer opens the meeting. Chat robot asked me to clear all history (cashe, cookies..) - but to no avail - even when I followed the instructions of the chat robot:

1. Open Firefox.
  2. To the right of the address bar, click the 3 horizontal lines icon and select Settings.
    The Mozilla Firefox General page will appear.
  3. In the left navigation menu, select Privacy & Security.
  4. Under Cookies and Site Data, click Manage Data.
    A Manage Cookies and Site Data pop-up window will appear.
  5. Type Zoom in the search box.
  6. When zoom.us appears, click it, then click Remove Selected.
  7. Click Save Changes.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Parkhemanas30 can you share the device you're using, curious of the specifications of your device. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Francine4
Listener

I am having the same problem.  Suddenly the Zoom App did not respond.  Then I downloaded it, to reload the App through Apple, and it won’t accept my password.  I have a meeting and schedule to keep.  The telephone support is for corporate accounts.  

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @Francine4 if needing to reset your password you can go to zoom.us/forgot_password also ensure you have access to the email account associated with your Zoom account, therefore you should be able to reset your account credentials. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!