cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annotation

ssecny
Listener

Annotation is working only for a presenter who is sharing his screen?

If others  not host are presenting, annotation is still working for both way?

I think it worked before but not anymore. 

Simon

5 REPLIES 5

Jhez
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The meeting host can disable attendee annotation. If you do not have the annotation option, confirm that the host has not disabled annotation.

How to annotate if you are viewing shared content

While viewing a shared screen or shared whiteboard, click View Options then Annotate at the top.

You may check the Zoom support article here: Using annotation tools for collaboration

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

SraB
Listener

I am having an issue where I am the host, and I have one student who works on an ipad. When she shares her screen I do not get to annotate. I have annotations enabled. She is the only student this happens with. Any ideas why?

Absolutely, same problem

AJShurley
Listener

I am having the same problem.  My students can annotate on my screen.  I cannot annotate on theirs.  I assume the student need to enable annotation to their zoom meetings.  I would think the host would be able to annotate without needing a person to log into the website top enable annotations.  Many students are not tech savvy and to enable this is difficult.

JB18
Listener

Paying a large amount of money for Zoom and this basic feature for effective tuition is missing.