cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow others to screen share by default?

Sparky337
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

I don't see a way to set meetings to automatically allow all users to share their screens. It's not a big deal but it would be nice to have that setting because we ALWAYS need to allow others to share their screens in our meetings. I'm using the App on an iMac desktop machine. Thanks in advance! - John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Sparky337 

There certainly is a way to change that default for all your meetings! I actually answered a similar question in this post: Default Screen Sharing Settings 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Bort

Hi @Sparky337 

There certainly is a way to change that default for all your meetings! I actually answered a similar question in this post: Default Screen Sharing Settings 

Hello, 

I have tried this, but it still does not work. I have to join a meeting and then change the setting once it has started--making this change in settings does not work

Same issue here, I've followed these instructions but to no avail

Sparky337
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Beautiful. Thank you Bort! 👍

BenMagnetic
Listener

Hi Zoom Community, this is how to allow meeting participants to screenshare by default on Zoom. So happy to finally find a solution on how to allow other Zoom attendees to screenshare automatically. Allow automatic Zoom screenshares by logging on to the Zoom Website. Zoom Cloud Meetings App settings does not provide the option, but the website does! Our team at Magnetic Alliance were very happy to find out that Zoom users can automise Screen Share Enabling. I have attached screenshot instructions 🙂