cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add poll/quiz via csv

BethFell
Attendee

Are there any plans to allow uploading a poll/quiz via csv file?  That option is only available in the LTI, not in the web portal or desktop client.  I have users who present continuing education, they don't use the LMS.

I did see the suggestion to create a meeting template to save poll questions, which might help a little, but I don't think these folks are re-using questions, they just need a way to collaborate on quiz creation, prior to starting a meeting, and an easier way to upload the questions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to upload sets of poll questions into Zoom. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Bort

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to upload sets of poll questions into Zoom. 

Is this still the case?  It's been years to get something desperately needed.  I can't find anything indicating Zoom has meet this customer need.

We use Zoom for Webinars that are repeated at different times in the year. And we need to have a way to upload poll questions from a csv file. 

I find it ironic that the "solution" is there is no solution to upload poll questions in Zoom. Is Zoom planning to add this feature anytime soon?

BethFell
Attendee

Thanks for the confirmation.  I entered it as a feature request at https://zoom.us/feed

Then I entered a second feature request for a better feature request interface.  It would be great to see what other people are requesting and provide up-votes and comments. Panopto does this in their Community portal and it seems to work well.

@BethFell Did Zoom respond to your new feature request for a way to import poll questions? I agree this would be a great time saver.

McFinn
Listener

@BethFell Did Zoom respond to your new feature request for a way to import poll questions? I agree this would be a great time saver.

BethFell
Attendee

@McFinnUnfortunately the Zoom feature request site is like a black hole. I have never received a response to any request made there.