What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add poll/quiz via csv

BethFell
Listener

Are there any plans to allow uploading a poll/quiz via csv file?  That option is only available in the LTI, not in the web portal or desktop client.  I have users who present continuing education, they don't use the LMS.

I did see the suggestion to create a meeting template to save poll questions, which might help a little, but I don't think these folks are re-using questions, they just need a way to collaborate on quiz creation, prior to starting a meeting, and an easier way to upload the questions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to upload sets of poll questions into Zoom. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion

Unfortunately, there is currently no way to upload sets of poll questions into Zoom. 

BethFell
Listener

Thanks for the confirmation.  I entered it as a feature request at https://zoom.us/feed

Then I entered a second feature request for a better feature request interface.  It would be great to see what other people are requesting and provide up-votes and comments. Panopto does this in their Community portal and it seems to work well.