cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem on JWT token

GEPAL
Listener

Good Afternoon.

I tried to install a JWT token with a "far away" expiration on my application client. I do not understand why this token is rejected.

Usually, the token is rejected when an account is created with google or Facebook "fast sing up" method or when the standard account - created with email and password - is not enabled (the person didn't click on the first email of zoom, the one that is used to verify the email).

This costumers account is enabled, I can create the token but it is rejected by my client.

Do you know a method to verify if the account is really enabled? (in other words to verify if the first mail of Zoom is really clicked).

Thank you so much andrea.

4 REPLIES 4

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

GEPAL,

I am a little confused about your question.  The JWT is an account level app, and the token can be used/generated by anyone with Marketplace scope within their account.  

Can you tell me more about what you are trying to accomplish, if the users are inside or outside your account, how the token was generated and what the error is that you are receiving?

The errors in the specific are :
"The token

- is of an account that is not fully activated

- is expired

"

For sure the token is not expired because i insert 2050 as expiration year, and the account is activated so i do not know why is rejecting the token like this.

Until 2 month ago i was doing several token in the same way and i never had problem. SInce the last upgrade of Zoom i am having a lot of this problem

colegs

It would not be the user account, it is the Zoom account that is not fully activated or has the expired token.  Is the user in the same account that the JWT token was generated from?

hack-33025-
Listener

(k)