cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Zoom for Intune into Azure?

MKi7
Listener

Hi,

Does anyone know how to add Zoom for Intune into Azure for iOS and Android deployment? All I get when clicking on 'Sign up for Zoom for Intune' is a redirect to the Zoom website, which doesn't help with adding Zoom for Intune into Azure.

MKi7_0-1653888680513.png

Look forward to your responses, thanks.

10 REPLIES 10

Shaimaa
Participant | Zoom Employee

Hi, @MKi7 Thanks for your contribution to Zoom Community, You could use (SSO).

Single sign-on allows you to log in using your company credentials. Zoom single sign-on (SSO) is based on SAML 2.0. Zoom works with Okta and other enterprise identity management platforms such as CentrifyMicrosoft Active DirectoryGluuOneLoginPingOneShibboleth, etc. Zoom can map attributes to provision a user to different groups with feature control.

By installing with an Active Directory Administrative Template or registry keys, administrators can lock certain features and settings upon deployment of the Zoom desktop client. 

Here an article could help you understand more.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360039100051

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

Hi @Shaimaa 

Zoom SSO has been configured in Azure, we are attempting to deploy Zoom for Intune on to iOS and Android devices, this requires the Zoom for Intune to be assigned into Azure Enterprise Application in order to grant Admin Consent Approval for the users to be able to use Zoom for Intune with application protection policy attached. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to add Zoom for Intune into Azure to perform the above process, as the Zoom for Intune app shown in the Azure Enterprise Application store is just redirecting us to the zoom.us site and not adding the app into Azure for configuration and deployment of Zoom for Intune app to iOS and Android devices.

Shaimaa

Hi @MKi7, I could also recommend that you have a look at Mass deployment for iOS and Android devices

The volunteers in the Zoom Community don’t have access to account information. Please submit a Support Ticket to Zoom staff at:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

Hi @Shaimaa,

We have reviewed the Mass deployment for iOS and Android devices though it still doesn't shine any light on how to deploy the Zoom for Intune app to iOS and Android with grant Admin Consent Approval assigned. 

I'll open a case with Zoom support and update this thread accordingly once a suitable solution has been provided by Zoom.

Thanks.

PaulHargrove
Listener | Zoom Partner
Listener | Zoom Partner

Hi - @MKi7 Did you ever get an answer from Zoom?

Does anyone know what the Azure Enterprise App called "Zoom for Intune" actually is? I assume it's a new feature still being worked on.

I just ran into this with no clear answers to be found.  Turns out there is no app to add directly from the Azure Enterprise App store.  Instead you have to trigger that permissions prompt either with an Azure Admin account, or use the link on another users prompt "Have an admin account? Sign in with that account".  Once you are authenticated with an Admin account you can (blindly) grant permissions for your entire organization.  In our case we then saw a new app in our Azure Enterprise Apps store and all there permissions there.  Hope this helps someone, cause Zoom and MSFT sure didn't make it easy.

It looks like this link format will trigger the consent prompt in Google Chrome at least: 

"hxxps://login[dot]microsoftonline[dot]com/<TENANTID>/adminConsent?client_id=ed58ed1a-51b6-4477-823b-e46f39d73587&redirect_uri=https://entra.microsoft.com/TokenAuthorize"

You just have to replace the <TENANTID> part with your actual Entra tenant ID.

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello All, 

Zoom for Intune is a specific app in the Microsoft Intune admin center. 

ZoomforIntune.jpg

 What is it that you are attempting to accomplish? Are you attempting to redirect your organization members to log in through SSO through the Zoom for Intune app? 

We do have this support article for setting up conditional access within Intune. https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/12419690044045-Configuring-the-Conditional-Access-policy-f... 

Let me know what difficulties you are having, and I can see if I can help you through them. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

2023-09-26 13_29_12-Settings.pngI created an App Protection Policy in Intune based on BYOD, and when I try to join a Zoom meeting through a link, the external app opens (Zoom for Intune), but I'm taken to a screen that says Approval is required. My question is, do I need to create a Conditional Policy or configure another specific Enterprise App for Zoom for Intune, considering that SSO is already set up for Zoom across the organization?

YaBoiB

Here is some support documentation showing that Zoom for Intune is a partner app, not a supported app in MSFT tenant. 

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/intune/apps/apps-supported-intune-apps#:~:text=zoom%20is%20you....

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?