cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Events: How can I import registrants into my Zoom Event?

Tarah
Listener

PLEASE HELP! I have been collecting registrations via my website and need to get my registrants links to join the event. 

I will do whatever I need to - Is there a way to upload a CSV or manually add Zoom Event registrants? 

4 REPLIES 4

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Tarah thank you for your post here on the Zoom Community! Yes, Zoom Events does support registrations where you can send tickets out and make registration questions, even custom questions, a part of the registration and ticket receiving process. Please see this support article under the "Tickets tab" section

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360061475271

This section specifically gets into what you can do with Customizing Registration Questions

jeremyjustin_0-1643519903561.png

It sounds like you already have a registration list with names, emails, etc. When you create tickets in Zoom you can include who the tickets should be sent to. See the steps under the section "To add tickets for Attendees" and there is a way to upload a csv list

You can even pre-register guests but in order for this feature to work they need to be part of your same domain (basically have the same ending to their email address as you do). 

jeremyjustin_1-1643520046101.png

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

tarahkeech
Listener

Thank you so much for your swift response! I can tell you guys are dedicated to making this easy to use. 

Does this mean that even if I invite them, they will have to register (from their experience, they'll be registering "again")? 

And, hypothetically, if they miss the "invite" they could miss the entire event, right? Or, is there a way to just email them the direct-to-join link?

Thank you!

Tarah

jeremyjustin

HI @tarahkeech yes we definitely want to make things powerful and feature rich but also easy to use! If you go into Zoom Events and add their emails, they will get a link to basically go and "register" but what that will do is allow them to register and provide them a join link they can use for the event. If you add "custom registration questions" then they will additionally have to enter more information. But that would sort of be like registering twice so I would not use the customer registration questions in your use case. 

People who are part of your same company, you can pre-register them and then send them the join link. But if they miss that of course they won't be able to join. When you pre-register folks, they will receive direct join links in invitation emails. 

If this has answered your question to your satisfaction, please click the "Accept as Solution" button below but if not please reply and we can continue the  discussion. Thank you!

This solution did not work as expected for me. When I added the email addresses to a particular ticket, the recipients got the invitation. However, when they logged into Zoom to accept the invitation, they were presented with all available ticket types, not just the one they were invited to.

Our attendess have already registered and paid for certain packages and now we need to ensure they receive what they paid for in our Zoom Event setup. How can we import attendees, assigning and limiting them to one ticket type?

Steve