cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customized registration form question not showing up

orangebanana
Listener

Good day everyone. I have an issue that I added some additional question fields to the webinar registration form, but after a few days, when the attendee wanted to register, the additional question fields were not showing up.

I couldn't find any solutions online, so I'm looking for your kind advice here.
Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Tanash
Listener

I'm dealing with the exact same issue. Checked the boxes for some additional columns to be added to the registration page, but it's still not reflecting on the registration form. It might be a recent bug with Zoom. Can anyone help?!

PSIG-DPL
Listener

The same thing happened to me with a MEETING (not Webinar). Set up registration in December and all went well with the custom questions, and with them appearing in the CSV registration reports...until around January 8th or so. The questions disappeared (not available in registration for the registrant) and all previous responses gone with running CSV report. I finally found the questions under the "Polls and Surveys" tab but you cannot get data from that until after the meeting!

Sourismom
Listener

Just noticed the exact same thing happened to me with a MEETING. All the custom questions I set up are gone. There were a LOT!