cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendance reports with Zoom Events

Shannon19
Listener

I know it’s possible to get detailed attendance reports when hosting a traditional meeting/webinar, but does this exist when hosting a conference with Zoom Events? We need to know that specific attendees were in specific meetings/webinars for specific amounts of time in order to give continuing education credits.

4 REPLIES 4

CySen
Listener

No reply? I am interested in ensuring we have access to this data too

Shannon19
Listener

Bump. This feels like a pretty straightforward question. Is there a way to access an attendance report like the ones available with regular webinars/meetings under Usage Reports when hosting a Zoom Event? Can you see how long each attendee was in each session?

DeniseLahat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

@Shannon19   Yes, once you have run the session via Zoom Events the regular reports are generated in Zoom under reports.  The only issue right now is that registrants can OPT OUT of sharing their information, and then you do not get accurate info in the reports.  So if this is for credits you can explain that students MUST OPT IN when registering otherwise they will NOT get credits.  You can use the REGISTRATION MANAGEMENT in Zoom events to see who opted out and you can send them a message (although they would have to cancel and re-register in order to appear with their full name\e-mail).  

I run a FB group for Zoom Events.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/zoomeventpros

Every Tuesday at 13:00 est we run a Zoom Events Conference for asking questions and testing out new features.  You are welcome to join.

@DeniseLahat is this true of OnZoom events, too?