cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attendee report showing N/A for duration spent in session (Zoom Events)

ej2turner
Newcomer
Newcomer

When I download the standard report, "Event attendance details" in Zoom Events, I am seeing where people who are marked as attended have "N/A" listed for the duration spent in session. There are various attendee reports where up to 45% of the attendees are marked this way, but I cannot find an answer as to why. Any insight on why some people are simply not having their time spent tracked in the session?

4 REPLIES 4

ej2turner
Newcomer
Newcomer

Do you know if someone has to be in the Zoom app in order for Zoom to capture their engagement? As in, if they join from their browser versus using the app, can Zoom not capture that?

mblat
Newcomer
Newcomer

Any update on this? I need this answer as well as I am finding reporting for Events to be quite unsatisfactory. Thanks for any insights!

You may need to deduplicate and scrub the data to get accurate results. You could achieve this using Zoom's APIs or a Zoom app such as Salepager to generate accurate Zoom reports.

We are brand new to Zoom Events and there are zero duplicates. This is a report with fewer than 20 lines. I appreciate the idea -- any other possibilities?