cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Customer Success Forum - Let's Be Successful Together!

EmersonS
Participant | Zoom Employee

👋 Welcome to the Customer Success Forum on the Zoom Community! 🚀

We are thrilled to extend a warm welcome to each and every one of you to the Customer Success Forum! This is a space where we come together to foster a vibrant community, share ideas & events, collaborate, and empower each other to achieve remarkable success with Zoom's platform.

For those who are new to the community or simply want a refresher, allow us to introduce ourselves. We are the Customer Success Team at Zoom, our mission is simple yet profound: to ensure that you get the most out of your Zoom experience. Whether you're a seasoned Zoom pro or just starting, our goal is to help you optimize your usage and fully leverage the platform's capabilities. We're here to answer your questions, provide guidance, and offer best practices so that you can unlock the full potential of Zoom for your specific needs.

Here, you'll find a diverse community of passionate individuals who are eager to collaborate, offer guidance, and connect with like-minded professionals. We encourage you to share your success stories, ask questions, and provide valuable feedback to help each other grow and thrive.

Zoom has always been about connecting people and fostering collaboration, and this forum embodies that spirit. By joining this dynamic community, you gain access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise. Here, you can learn from fellow Zoom users, share your own experiences, and take advantage of exclusive insights from our team.

To ensure a positive and productive experience for everyone, we kindly ask you to review and follow our community terms and guidelines. We believe in respectful communication, active participation, and nurturing a welcoming atmosphere where diversity is celebrated.

So, without further ado, let's embark on this exciting journey together! Jump into the discussion and let's forge meaningful connections as we continue to learn and excel within the Zoom platform. To get started we have two questions for you: 

1. Where are you located? 
  2. What are you most interested in learning more about?

Thank you for being a part of this vibrant community! 🎉

Let's make every Customer Success story a remarkable one! 💪

7 REPLIES 7

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Thanks for the wonderful introduction @EmersonS ! Looking forward to seeing all Zoomers benefit from this space 😎

1) I'm located in Memphis, TN 💙

2) I'm always looking to learn more about Zoom Meetings since we use it a lot 💻

giphy

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

crissyd

Thank you for driving this, @EmersonS ! Really looking forward to connecting with other Zoomies and our customers in this platform.

I'm based in the Philippines 🇵🇭 and excited to read more success stories (even pain points so we can find ways to help) in this forum.😊

KhatC

Appreciate you leading the way, @EmersonS! I’m excited for this forum as an additional way of connecting with fellow Zoomies and our customers.

1. I’m located in the Philippines

2. I look forward to learning about how our customers are using Zoom today and how we can help in enhancing their communication and collaboration needs.

Mark_CSU
Listener

Thanks for the introduction to the forum!

1. I'm located in Cleveland Ohio.

2. Comprehensive training (industry certification level), guides for Zoom admins for medium to large EDU environments.

giphy.gif

ScottySum
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee
  1. Where are you located?   Vancouver Washington
  2. What are you most interested in learning more about?  The real question is, what am I NOT interested in learning about!  Poly-learning - BRING IT ALL ON!

FSSimon
Listener

HI @EmersonS! I am happy to be here. I am transitioning my ongoing series of high-volume webinars from GoToWebinar, and having a little trouble with the transition. I am interested in any insights about moving from one product to the other. For example, today I am looking for information about how to track ongoing registration for many webinars over time, which was easy in GoToWebinars. We produce multiple webinars every month and set them up six months in advance. We promote them over time and need to see how many people have registered for each at a glance on a dashboard. On GoToWebinar there is a dashboard of all the webinars you have set up that shows the number of people who have registered. The list of webinars in Zoom does not list the number of people registered. Is there a way to see that information at a glance, like there is in GoToWebinar.  Is this something that I am missing or is it a feature that is not available? If not available, how I can I make a feature request?  This is what it looks like in GoToWebinar:

gtwdash.PNG

redrivera
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi FSSimon!

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We understand that transitioning between webinar platforms can present certain challenges, and we appreciate your interest in Zoom's robust webinar features. While our platform may differ slightly from GoToWebinar in terms of dashboard setup, we want to assure you that Zoom offers powerful reporting features to assist you in managing your webinars effectively.

In Zoom, you can access detailed registration reports for each webinar individually. These reports include valuable information such as the number of registrants, attendee details, and more. While the setup may vary, we believe that this approach allows for a comprehensive overview of your webinar data.

Should you wish to submit a feature request, please be aware that we warmly welcome such requests. Your valuable input is instrumental in our ongoing efforts to enhance and improve our platform.

Additionally, we would like to highlight our "Zoom Events" feature, designed to elevate the management of large-scale virtual experiences. This feature enables you to organize and host a series of events with comprehensive tracking and reporting capabilities.

We hope these insights prove helpful as you navigate your webinar transition with Zoom. Wishing you the best of luck, and please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or feedback.

Best regards,