cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report poor customer support and make a complaint?

ExasperatedUser
Listener

Hi,

I've been a customer of Zoom 3 years. I simply required to drop our license count from 32 to 20 and webinars from 2 for 1. Simple request yes? I started the process 6 weeks before annual renewal and with just 4 days to go i am left with nowhere to go. Under the dashboard and edit plans I cannot reduce the license count as it says:
Your account has custom pricing. To decrease the license count, please contact us.

So I did contact customer support - 5 weeks ago. Over several weeks I converse with an agent - I was clear from the start what I wanted, the reduction in licenses, but I had to jump through hoops and questions - the support ticket was BIIL0747142. It got to the point of actually reducing the licenses and suddenly the case/ticket is closed. I cannot reopen the ticket but my license count has not been reduced. My renewal is now just 2 weeks away. So I open another ticket - (BIL1170595) - I am again very clear on what I want. However, instead of actioning the request I get more of the same questions. I re-iterate what I want. Is it actioned? No. Instead, I get instructions to login to my account, go to Edit plan online and reduce the licenses. Of course, this is exactly what I cannot do, it was the original problem I contacted support for weeks ago, and once again am left with an error on the screen telling me I cannot reduce licenses and to contact support. I am now left hanging.

I have responded and tried to re-open BIL1170595 saying also I'd like to make a complaint - but the ticket is closed.

So, next I went to the Virtual Assistant and asked the simple question - how do i make a complaint to Zoom. The assistant simply says it "...doesn't understand the request". How convenient. 

So - how do you make a complaint to zoom about shockingly poor customer support? How do i stop getting billed in 4 days times for licenses I don't want and have wasted over 5 weeks trying to get Zoom to stop? 

2 REPLIES 2

dsmithpdx
Listener

I have been trying to get Zoom to help me with an issue we have been dealing with for SIX MONTHS. My account rep and a sales manager I had been communicating with via email haven't replied to me in over TWO MONTHS. I have sent them 12 emails in that time and they are not responding. I have also opened a support ticket hoping that avenue might be more successful. After responding to me a couple of times, they have also gone MIA. Zoom support is absolutely ABISMAL!!!!!!! Sorry to hear you are also struggling with them!

crissyd
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

@ExasperatedUser I'm sorry to hear about this experience. I have reached out to your Account Manager and she'll contact you as soon as possible to assist further with this request.