cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing and changing my old password.

ReggieW
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a Basic account that I haven't used in some time.  I am unable to sign in because I don't remember my old password. When I have tried to get technical support over the phone, after entering my Personal ID and Host Key, I am told that my account cannot be located. How can I change get a new password? I don't have the option to change the old one on my profile page.

3 REPLIES 3

Dee_S
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hi Reggie@,

You may try changing your password through the web portal. Open your browser, and go to https://zoom.us/ then click Sign in on the top right corner,  click on Forgot password and enter your associated email address with your Zoom account.

Note:  Also, if you do not have the option to change your password on your Profile page, you may have previously signed in with Google, Apple, or Facebook.

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, when I go to https://zoom.us/ there is no option for me to sign in on the top right corner, or anywhere else on that page that I can find. Is there another way that I can attempt to sign in and click "Forgot Password?

Thanks again,

RW

koko213
Newcomer
Newcomer

@ReggieW wrote:

I have a Basic account that I haven't used in some time.  I am unable to sign in because I don't remember my old password. When I have tried to get technical support over the phone, after entering my Personal ID and Host Key, I am told that my account cannot be located. How can I change get a new password? I don't have the option to change the old one on my profile page.

I understand your frustration. If you can’t sign in and don’t have the option to reset your password on your profile page, I recommend following these steps. First, look for a “Forgot Password?” link on the login page; this usually allows you to reset your password via your registered email. If that doesn’t work, try accessing the account recovery section, where you might be able to verify your identity through other means. Additionally, since you mentioned difficulties with phone support, consider reaching out via email or live chat if available; provide as much information as you can about your account to help them locate it. Don’t forget to check your spam or junk folders for any communications regarding the password reset. If these steps don’t help, it may be necessary to create a new account as a last resort. Let us know how it goes!