cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I contact Zoom support?

lucy12187
Listener

I was reading another thread about the possibility to request an OTP Exception after this new security was recently implemented.  I am not finding a way to email Zoom support.  All I get when clicking contact us are articles.  *********** bounces back saying that email is not monitored. 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

maguzmanmv
Listener

Esa era justamente mi pregunta. No encuentro como contactar con alguien de zoom

Además, todos los artículos que ofrecen en el chat están en inglés.

I love you maguzmanmv

mmv2
Listener

Hello -- I'm replying to this thread because I have made many efforts to contact Zoom support and have not been able to do so.  Was not even able to access how to submit a ticket.  The system thwarts every effort.  I need confirmation that my new account is HIPAA compliant.  I also need to know if my new account allows me access to a zoom teammate on the phone or chat.  Thank you for any advice.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @mmv2.

You don’t mention whether or not you have a signed BAA agreement facilitated by Zoom Sales as discussed in this Zoom Support article:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067751 

You also don’t mention if you are in a Pro, Business, or other type of account. Support options depend on the type of account you have, along with a few other details. Information is provided here:
https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/contact?id=contact_us

You should be able to connect with any Zoom user via Zoom Phone and Team Chat provided they are on the same organizational account as you are, or invited and snd accepted a contact request for an external contact. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

U9iiiiiiiio
Observer

You are a persen

U9iiiiiiiio
Observer

N0 you are a robot