cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Security Settings - Options are "Locked", unable to stop passcodes being embedded in every meet

skimmedmilk2
Listener

All of a sudden, every zoom meeting I schedule, I am forced to include a passcode - making it very difficult and confusing, especially for my older clients. I signed in on the web page and noticed my security settings are all locked? The passcode row is forcing me to include a passcode and I can't uncheck it, as the box is greyed out. I paid for Pro service a few months ago and this is how I am repaid? This is my freakin' account! Why can't I change these settings as I see fit? This is completely infuriating and I am looking into switching my whole department to Teams.

1 REPLY 1

KR411
Listener

Im having the same issues after my phone did a system download update. Still not able to get into live zooms where the group has gone out of its way to provide a domain name and then avoiding the passcode by having me/us wait in the waiting room for the admin. to let us in. Now its defaulting to enter passcode. but my admin. of the group is suggesting "I clear my cache" but had no better results after doing that. still in Passcode needed limbo for now. Please help with any ideas anybody?