cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Enterprise Platform Downgraded to Basic?

taylorblu
Listener

I've had a Zoom Enterprise account with no issues. Last week my meetings were getting cut off at 40 minutes. When I looked at my account, it now shows Basic instead of Pro. Did Zoom downgrade the Enterprise Platform? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @taylorblu 

I recommend contacting Zoom Billing here to investigate. They will need to access your account to determine the issue. Meanwhile, you can also check your Billing page to be sure there weren't any issues with your payment(s). 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

S_K

Hi @taylorblu 

I recommend contacting Zoom Billing here to investigate. They will need to access your account to determine the issue. Meanwhile, you can also check your Billing page to be sure there weren't any issues with your payment(s). 

taylorblu
Listener

Yes, you are correct. Initially, the third party I was purchasing through mentioned Zoom had changed the model, but after finding no evidence that any subscription models had changed, I checked with billing. While they couldn't give me specifics, I was able to deduce it was a billing issue. I disconnected from the third party and changed my subscription accordingly.