cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I still getting charges when I canceled my account?

CyndeeAdkins
Listener

It's impossible to reach a person in support or billing for zoom. Why isn't there just a number that I can call?? I am constantly getting notifications that they are trying to charge my credit card (that which I keep maxed out so they can't) I canceled my account and they are STILL trying to charge my account.... This is ridiculous. I have submitted three tickets too.. and since I already downgraded my account they wont do live chat support. WTH?? This is the reason I am leaving zoom. The support is terrible. What's also really interesting is if I go to my support activity, nothing is there!! Is it even working???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes, I did... although their phone number for their billing support ISN'T on their website.. if you google it, it comes up under the link with the phone number for billing support. No matter how many tickets or support requests I filled out online, I never got any responses... so here's the phone number to call: 1.888.799.9666

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @CyndeeAdkins 

I see that you've already been assisted through Billing ticket #17637819.  It looks like this has already been resolved.

Sadi123
Listener

Facing a somehow similar issue as well!

I found the actual number to call: 1.888.799.9666

Shax117
Listener

Hi, been trying to do the same.  Did you solve it?  Can you tell me how?

S_K

@Shax117 - Do you have a ticket number? If not, I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

Those requests never got me anywhere... I'm sure I have like 5 out there. I eventually found their phone number and called and was on hold waiting an hour before someone answered. 1.888.799.9666

Yes, I did... although their phone number for their billing support ISN'T on their website.. if you google it, it comes up under the link with the phone number for billing support. No matter how many tickets or support requests I filled out online, I never got any responses... so here's the phone number to call: 1.888.799.9666

S_K

@CyndeeAdkins @Shax117 @Sadi123 

This information is found on our Zoom Support site. If you are a Licensed owner or administrator of a Business, Enterprise, or Educational account, or a Licensed member on an account with a Premier or Premier+ support plan, click on Contact Us at the top of the screen and then scroll down to the Phone section. Select your Country for the correct phone number.

The flaw with this is once someone has canceled their pro account .... they assume charges will not occur, but they do, and once that pro account is canceled zoom HIDES those phone numbers. Very flawed user experience (am I'm a web designer) for their customer support numbers to be taken off the website. 

I absolutely agree. I am having the exact same problem (canceled paid membership; still being billed; no way to contact customer service). I am uber-frustrated. Looking forward to trying the number you provided.

S_K

Hi @meg5 

The best action to take is to submit a Billing ticket. There is an abnormally high number of requests currently, and the wait time for a response is longer than expected. Submitting multiple tickets won't help because they are worked on in the order they are received. While the goal is 24-48 hours for responding, it may take longer. Your patience is greatly appreciated. 

How do I get my billing ticket?

S_K

@Giggityiggityge - The hyperlink to submit a ticket was in a previous response. Here is the full URL: 
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032