cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The invoice date is wrong when I purchase Zoom One

ANCOLL
Listener

Hi All,

i couldn't reach zoom email for now, seems they have changed the support email or turned it down

I don't know where can I get help.

I purchase Zoom one yesterday and the next invoice should be one month from now which is 11 July 23, 

but on my screen, it still shows that my next invoice is 18 June 23 which is 6 days from now.

I don't know how to fix this error and show this error since the support email is not available anymore 

could someone help me? thank you in advance 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @ANCOLL

If you’ve previously had a paid account with Zoom, I believe your monthly anniversary date will remain the same day of the month. If you re-established an account yesterday, look at your Invoice in the accounts Billing section. It was likely pro-rated for a partial month from yesterday to June 18. The full monthly amount will be billed on that date for the next full month of service.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @ANCOLL 

When you make changes, you are charged a prorated amount for the time remaining in the current service period. The full charge will on the invoice for the next service period. Your billing date will not change unless you cancel completely and sign up again. 

Zoom doesn't have a dedicated email address to reach support. We work through a ticketing system. See our Contact Support  page for details.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @ANCOLL

If you’ve previously had a paid account with Zoom, I believe your monthly anniversary date will remain the same day of the month. If you re-established an account yesterday, look at your Invoice in the accounts Billing section. It was likely pro-rated for a partial month from yesterday to June 18. The full monthly amount will be billed on that date for the next full month of service.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

S_K

Hi @ANCOLL 

When you make changes, you are charged a prorated amount for the time remaining in the current service period. The full charge will on the invoice for the next service period. Your billing date will not change unless you cancel completely and sign up again. 

Zoom doesn't have a dedicated email address to reach support. We work through a ticketing system. See our Contact Support  page for details.

ANCOLL
Listener

thank you for all the help. we will see after 18th June.. 

@Ray_Harwood 

@S_K