Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

zoomacccancel
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

I need help with a refund. I cancelled my subscription a day after it became due but before money was debited to my card. However, a week later, my card was debited with the annual amount. I want to request for a refund because I no longer need the subscription but all the emails I am sending are returned as not delivered. Sample is below:

2 REPLIES 2

malaika121
Explorer
Explorer

Hi @zoomacccancel 

I understand your frustration. It can be difficult to get a refund from Zoom, especially if you are unable to contact them via email.

Here are a few things you can try:

• Try contacting Zoom through a different channel. You can try contacting Zoom by phone or social media.
  • You can also try contacting them through the Zoom Community forum.
  • Submit a support ticket. Zoom has a dedicated support team for billing and account management issues. You can submit a support ticket here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003-Contact-Zoom-Support
  • Dispute the charge with your bank. If you are unable to get a refund from Zoom, you can dispute the charge with your bank. This process will vary depending on your bank, but you can usually start the process by calling your bank's customer service line.

Here is a sample email template that you can use to request a refund from Zoom:

Dear Zoom Support,

I am writing to request a refund for my Zoom subscription. I cancelled my subscription on [date], but I was still charged the annual amount on [date].

I have attached a copy of my cancellation confirmation email to this message.

I would appreciate it if you could process my refund as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
[Your name]

I hope this helps!

S_K
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @zoomacccancel - Please note that the bil*************  email address is not monitored for customer assistance. The proper way to reach the Billing team is through a ticket: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032