cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY ACCOUNT IS SCREWED UP!...NEEDS TO BE FIXED...IT SHOULD BE PRO

phaethon
Listener

RESPOND TO MY DARN EMAILS...I WENT TO UPGRADE ...YOU TOOK MY DARN MONEY,,,AND I AM STILL ON BASIC PLAN...FIX THE DARN THING!

6 REPLIES 6

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @phaethon, thank you for posting for the first time and welcome to the Zoom Community.

I apologize for the frustration you're experiencing with your account. I understand your urgency to have the issue resolved and I'll do my best to assist you. 

As a note: Please refrain from using profanity in our communication to maintain a professional and respectful conversation.

If your account is still showing basic after upgrading, please review the following article: Troubleshooting paid account still showing as basic .

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

phaethon
Listener

someone needs to look at the account and fix it...i have gone through the protocol...

ulian02
Listener

I have the same problem, I upgraded to Pro and did the payment 3 days agon. When I did the upgrade my intention was, start using the upgrade version from  25 July, 2023, . But still not upgraded yet. I am frustrated, and unnecessarily wasting my time a lot on this.

I hope someone could help me out with this.

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

You need to assign your newly purchased license to your user account. See this web page for assistance:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004976063-Assigning-a-License

Follow these steps taken from the article:

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal at https://zoom.us.
    2. Click User Management, then Users.
    3. Locate or search for the user who you want to assign a license. There will likely only be your single account – click your account
    4. Click Edit at the end of the user row. This will open a window.
    5. Choose the User Type to assign, selecting Licensed.
    6. After choosing the User Type, use the drop down to select the license. There should be an indication that you have 1 available user license if you have indeed purchased one or more new licenses. Click the available license.
    7. (Optional) Assign add-ons can be included by checking the boxes for the add-on. You will not likely have any add-ons, so you might skip this step.
    8. Click Save.

The license is now applied to your user account and you can use it immediately.

If this does not fix your issue, please submit a support ticket to our Billing team here and they will be able to assist you.  Community Champions and Zoom staff that assist here do not have access to your account. 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

I have not received.." ou need to assign your newly purchased license to your user account".. Yet. 

the message i received so far in my email is this. 

Hello,

We are still working on processing your transaction. You will receive an email with more information within 1-2 business days with an update. Please do not attempt your purchase again, as this may result in multiple charges.

The Zoom Team

Thanks for the reply