Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'Invalid Parameters'

michellefuri
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

When I try to upgrade from free to a pro account and I put in all  my payment info, I get the error message that says 'invalid parameters' with no explanation of what is wrong. What should  I do?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jeremy
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Good Afternoon,

Please feel free to re-attempt purchasing the license you are interested in. The error message you were seeing should no longer appear.

If the error message persists, please reach out to the Zoom Billing team: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Thank you!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

hellofitvic
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm getting the exact same issue. I downgraded a couple of months back, now trying to re-upgrade and won't have any of it. Annoying thing is, the chatbot won't let me chat to a real person because ironically I don't have a pro account 😬 NOT THROUGH A LACK OF TRYING 😫

Same!! I wonder if it has to do with canceling the subscription and then coming back to re-upgrade. On hold waiting for a real person now...........

DS9
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue! Were you able to resolve the issue?

ariadrianto
Newcomer
Newcomer

same issue... how to resolve it ?

Sietske
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue here. I really want to know how to upgrade my account.

Officehabit
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am having the same issue any answer yet?

wakeuptj
Newcomer
Newcomer

Looks like no one from customer support is reading these threads. I have the same issue and no resolution yet. TJ

suziejaygold
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same here, anyone found a solution yet?

suziejaygold
Newcomer
Newcomer

Found a fix : Call the telephone helpline (0800 368 7314 for UK) but press 1 for sales department rather than tech support. Explain the problem and they will pass you over to billing department where you can upgrade over the phone 🙂

coaching2023
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue!

Jeremy

Good Afternoon,

Please feel free to re-attempt purchasing the license you are interested in. The error message you were seeing should no longer appear.

If the error message persists, please reach out to the Zoom Billing team: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new 

Thank you!