cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect amount withdrawn for zoom license purchase

pandelevulcana
Listener

Hello 

I am writing to you regarding the purchase of a zoom license with a discount. In the afternoon of August 21, 2023, I took the steps to purchase a zoom license with a discount code obtained through the form https://watchtower.formstack.com/forms/zoomdiscount. After I received the discount code on August 16, 2023 on the e-mail address ***********, I took the steps to purchase the license on zoom account. I entered my bank card details and the amount of 66.64 Euros (339.94 lei) was taken from my card. Unfortunately, I did not receive the payment confirmation by email, nor was the account updated with the new "purchased" features. 
    I am attaching the print screen with the email in which I received the promotional code and the account statement where you can see the withdrawal of the amount from the account. Please refund the wrongly withdrawn amount. 

Thank you very much for your help. 
1 REPLY 1

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @pandelevulcana 

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Community!

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

For your own security, please also delete your attachments. They contain sensitive information.