cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having trouble signing into my business Zoom account. I forgot to update my email. What can I do

NataljaSlo
Listener

Hi, I'm having trouble signing into my business Zoom account, which I pay for. I forgot to update my email address on Zoom because I was usually signed in or had my computer save the passwords. Now that I've canceled my professional email address, and it no longer exists, I can't sign into my Zoom account. The system is sending verification codes to an email that no longer exists. I have another Zoom account, but it's not on a paid plan. I tried filing a ticket, but it says the account doesn't exist, making it impossible for customer support to respond. I also called Zoom's phone number, but they asked for a Zoom ID and Host ID. I entered the ones from my free Zoom account, and even on the phone, the chat bot said they can't help because the account doesn't exist. I'm feeling frustrated as I need to host webinars, but I can't access my Zoom business account, and I can't contact Zoom through my private free Zoom account. Can anyone offer assistance? What should I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@NataljaSlo 

If you can no longer access the email address you registered with Zoom, learn how to submit  a request to Zoom Support to change the sign-in email. If you need to change the email address associated with your account, learn how to update your email with Zoom. Zoom recommends setting up two-factor authentication (2FA) on your account to add another layer of security.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

S_K

@NataljaSlo 

If you can no longer access the email address you registered with Zoom, learn how to submit  a request to Zoom Support to change the sign-in email. If you need to change the email address associated with your account, learn how to update your email with Zoom. Zoom recommends setting up two-factor authentication (2FA) on your account to add another layer of security.