Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't cancel Large Meeting Add on and Zoom One Pro

Arthur9
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

I had the Zoom One Pro monthly plan and needed the Big Meeting add-on for one month. I was given a 50% discount for 3 months, which stated that it was MONTHLY. Now I want to cancel the add-on and the Zoom One Pro plan. But in the end I couldn't cancel it because of the add-on, but the addition also prevents me from canceling due to the following reason:

"You are unable to cancel, downgrade or decrease your monthly add-on subscription until the end of your annual subscription's billing cycle. Contact Us if you have any questions."

And because of this, I was charged for the monthly payment, although I currently do not need the Zoom One Pro license and the Big Meeting add-on.

How can I cancel my subscription and get a refund for what I didn't use this month?

3 REPLIES 3

Ivana7
Explorer
Explorer

I have been in a similar situation. We are forced to contact Zoom support to make changes to our plan, and we have been trying to contact them for six weeks (via email forms, ticket requests, chats) and we have not received any response or help. We have been rebilled in the meanwhile for the old incorrect plan we've been trying to change. I'm shocked at the lack of response from the Zoom team. 

james34
Newcomer
Newcomer

To resolve this issue and cancel your subscription for Zoom One Pro and the Big Meeting add-on, as well as request a refund for the unused portion of the month, you should follow these steps:

Contact Zoom Support: Reach out to Zoom customer support as soon as possible. You can do this by visiting the Zoom website and finding their support contact options, such as live chat, email, or phone support.
Explain the Situation: Clearly explain to the support representative that you want to cancel both your Zoom One Pro plan and the Big Meeting add-on. Mention that you were charged for the monthly payment despite not needing the services and that you want a refund for the unused portion of the month.
Provide Details: Be ready to provide any necessary account details, such as your account email, username, or account number, to help the support team locate your subscription and process the cancellation and refund.
Follow Support Instructions: Follow any instructions provided by the support representative regarding the cancellation process and the refund request. They may ask for additional information or steps to complete the process.
Confirm Cancellation and Refund: Once the cancellation and refund have been processed, confirm with the support representative that both your Zoom One Pro plan and the Big Meeting add-on have been successfully canceled and that the refund for the unused portion of the month will be issued.

Ivana7
Explorer
Explorer

Just to share in case it is of help to anyone, we finally received attention from the Zoom Support team and they effectively handled all of our requests. I was finally able to get in contact with the Zoom Support team through their ticket system: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/new-request?id=new_request&sys_id=cb06ab4b8702255089a37408dabb3555