cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Sign In to Zoom/Do Not Have Access to Original Email

MW17
Newcomer
Newcomer

I work for an organization that has a Zoom account. The secretary for the organization left without sharing the password for the original email address used to open the organization's Zoom account. When we attempt to sign into the Zoom account, it sends a code to the original email address to which we do not have access to. 

We cannot sign into Zoom to change the email associated with the account.

We cannot sign into Zoom to open a Support ticket for the account or make any changes to the account.

I am posting the question here in hope of a reply that can provide access to Zoom as the account is being paid for but cannot be accessed. 

Please advise. Many thanks for considering my request. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MGSR

Hello @MW17 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! Thank you for your contribution and we're glad to see you here. 

If you no longer have access to your original email address to verify the change, you can submit a request to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

You can read more in this article.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

ABAOMS
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same issue - how do I fix this? 

MGSR

Hello @MW17 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! Thank you for your contribution and we're glad to see you here. 

If you no longer have access to your original email address to verify the change, you can submit a request to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

You can read more in this article.

Have a great day!

I have same issue and trying submit a request but the page still asking to sign in. So I can sign in using my personal zoom? since I cant access to the zoom & lost access to original email

Hello @MEXA 

On the link click on troubleshoot login issues below the Sign In button. 

MGSR

Hi @MW17

Did you see the my previous response?
If it has resolved your inquiry, please press the Accept as Solution.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!

MGSR

Hi @MW17 

Given the time elapsed since we last heard from you, I've taken the liberty of marking the provided answer as the solution.
Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!