cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding User

KristaWinn
Listener

We recently purchased the Zoom Pro edition for two users.  My email is listed as the owner (user 1).  I have been attempting to add the second user.  Each time I have tried I have received a message that I have no licenses left to add a user, yet mine is the only listed.  I have submitted two tickets with no response and today I attempted to get help over the phone but was told I don't qualify for live phone support.  That is frustrating.  How am I supposed to find out what is wrong if I can't contact the company.  Anyone else have trouble adding the additional user when you have purchased more than one user?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @KristaWinn 

First, go to the Admin -> Account Management -> Billing page -> Current Plans tab and check the number of Zoom Pro licenses you have on your account:

Ray_Harwood_0-1683402961979.png

If that is 1, it's assigned to you, I'm guessing, and you have not completed the process to acquire an additional license.  You can click the "Edit Current Plan" link, change the number of licenses, and go from there.

If the number of licenses is 2, then go to the Admin -> User Management -> Users menu on the Users tab and look for Licensed and Basic under the Type column:

Ray_Harwood_1-1683403302119.png

If you have 2 licenses and there are two users with Licensed assigned to them, then there are no additional licenses available.

If you believe you have recently added licenses that your account does not reflect, please refer to Admin -> Account Management -> Billing menu under the Invoice History tab, and look for the date on which you believe you added the additional license.  If there is an additional license purchased but not reflected on your account, please gather all the particular details...

Because this is a public forum, we do not handle billing related questions here. Please submit a support ticket to Zoom’s Billing team here and they will be able to assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !