cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 of 4 recurring meetings are missing from my zoom account on the web

sussieh
Newcomer
Newcomer

I use 4 different recurring meetings and one of them has disappeared. How can I recover it?  It is no longer listed when I log into my zoom account on the web and go to zoom.us/meeting#/upcoming

5 REPLIES 5

0SvcR1ptOph
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same here. What kind of company doesn't have a customer service that doesn't charge?!

meriment
Participant
Participant

Recurring meetings have been made less prominent in the web app interface however you should still be able to locate them using one of the menus. You could also use APIs to set up a more user friendly interface for recurring meetings suited to your needs. If you are not a developer there as Zoom apps such as Salepager for scheduling recurring meetings.

Neither of these are an option for me.  I simply wanted my old recurring meeting back so we wouldn't need to change the link that we've been using for years now.

owaday
Newcomer
Newcomer

The user retired from her school teaching. 

sussieh
Newcomer
Newcomer
I can locate them.  That isn't the issue. The issue is that one, just one, of them was deleted by zoom, and it didn't even stay in the recover meeting area for one week (which is a ridiculously short amount of time to allow someone to discover that their meeting was deleted and recover it.).

Zoom should email customers to warn them when a meeting is going to be deleted and email them again before a deleted meeting is un-recoverable.