cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

members cannot log on to a scheduled meeting

Daibokux
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yesterday, our members were not able to use the meeting invitation we have used for along time. We were referred to another useless meeting code which did not work. Device:MacBook air, latest version, Details: tried various ways to contact for help-no results.

7 REPLIES 7

colegs
Community Champion | Employee

@Daibokux - Are you saying that you entered 1 meeting code, and the response was to use a different meeting code?  Or did someone tell you to use a different meeting code than you have used before?  And if that is the case, what was the error you got when you tried to use the original meeting code?

All 8 recipients of the invitation to the meeting received the invite but could not log on. We have used the meeting code for a long time. I tried to copy it for you but the 'reply' did not allow it. We seem to have been directed to a different meeting. No meeting code as far as I know. I am 88 and not the most IT person on the planet, but sure we can work this out. Best Wishes,

Michael D. Breen

colegs

@Daibokux - If you have been using the code for a long time, when was the last time you used it, and is it part of a recurring meeting that you have scheduled, or was it a meeting you scheduled in the past and just kept reusing the meeting link?

You can also submit a support ticket (the question mark in a circle in the upper right corner of the Zoom client) and that will allow you to enter the meeting link so that support personnel can assist you.

Daibokux
Newcomer
Newcomer

If you have been using the code for a long time, when was the last time you used it, August 8thand is it part of a recurring meeting that you have scheduled, or was it a meeting you scheduled in the past and just kept reusing the meeting link? A link which I send to members before each meeting. It ha been the same one for a year or more.

You can also submit a support ticket (the question mark in a circle in the upper right corner of the Zoom client) and that will allow you to enter the meeting link so that support personnel can assist you.
I have no idea what this message means or where is the said question mark.

Michael D. Breen

colegs

Click on this question mark in the upper right corner of the Zoom client to enter a support ticket since there is not enough information available to diagnose what is going on. 

colegs_0-1723390412171.png

If you used the meeting last on the 8th, it should not have been deleted, but I am not sure if you had scheduled the call for the 8th and sent out the link, or if you just have the link saved and sent it to people whenever you want to have a meeting. 

Daibokux
Newcomer
Newcomer

I created and sent out a link for the 8th. People could not log on with the link. Saying it should not have been deleted tells me nothing. This is the link;

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87005284718?pwd=VWZFWTE3QWhKd2ZRa3phQnpZMEZ2dz09

colegs

Unfortunately, I do not have the tools to determine why that meeting id no longer exists, which is why I suggested you should submit a support case since they have additional tools to look at the back end data and hopefully figure out what happened to it.