cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Meeting no end date

Zarwaki
Newcomer
Newcomer

In using the App, I scheduled a recurring meeting for the 1st Saturday of each month, at a specific time without an end date on this recurring meeting.  The invitation says the meeting is for any time, not the specific time.

When I use the web portal to schedule, it does not give me the option to not have an end date for the reoccurrence.    It only allows me to select a certain date or a number of occurrences. 

I need the invitation to say what I created. 

3 REPLIES 3

MGSR

Welcome to the Zoom Community @Zarwaki! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

You can check out this article on how to set up recurring meetings and how to select an end date for your recurring meetings.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Hi, Mark. I am having an issue, and I noticed the article you posted above on recurring meetings. What I am trying to do is to have one open-ended meeting at a particular time two days a week. I used to have this set up in my account as a single line item under meetings, but now I don't have the option to not give an end date. Giving an end date gives me a line item for each calendar date. I just need one line item under meetings that I can open for classes every class day without an individual line item for each class. Are you able to give me additional direction on this, @MGSR? The article talks about choosing No Fixed Time. Is that only for use with the Outlook add-in? I do not need this in Outlook. If I can't make a new one, is there a way to restore the previous meeting? 

MGSR

Hi @Zarwaki

Did you see my previous response?
If it has resolved your inquiry, please press the Accept as Solution.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!