cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One invitation, many atendees

Televisionary
Newcomer
Newcomer

I will be the host of the meeting. If I only know the email address of one person who I want to invite to the meeting, can that one person send the invitation to others so they can use the same link to attend?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MGSR

Welcome to the Zoom Community @Televisionary! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

Yes, as long as they have the meeting link and it is not yet in maximum capacity, they can join the meeting you scheduled. We would advise setting up a security for your meeting to make sure that only the desired participants can join, you may read more in this article.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MGSR

Welcome to the Zoom Community @Televisionary! We sincerely appreciate your contribution to bringing up this issue and sharing it with the community. Such participation is highly encouraged, as it allows other users to provide solutions and assistance.

Yes, as long as they have the meeting link and it is not yet in maximum capacity, they can join the meeting you scheduled. We would advise setting up a security for your meeting to make sure that only the desired participants can join, you may read more in this article.

Thank you, and have a fantastic day!