cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Schedule send out e-mail invitations?

PaulSiskind

It appears that the Zoom Scheduler no longer sends an e-mail invitation with the meeting link to everyone when I schedule a one-time meeting, even though it asks me to put in their e-mail addresses.  It used to do this.  But now I have to create an e-mail and cut&paste the link into it.  I want to send an actual e-mail to them, not just a calender notification.  Was this option removed, or can I turn it back on somehow?  I've seen conflicting info (e.g. that you can do this for recurring meetings, but not for one-time meetings).  Can someone give me a straight answer?  Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

jdott16
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello @PaulSiskind 

"Zoom Scheduler leverages the Zoom platform to connect users to their calendar, where they can generate slots of scheduled availability for attendees to then select a preferred time on both parties’ calendars and can be leveraged by any user to save time and streamline appointment scheduling."

I've reviewed our articles on Zoom Scheduler as well as inviting others to a Zoom meeting (whether already in a meeting or scheduling one) and I don't see the workflow that you are describing.

Would you be able to provide more specifics on how you are scheduling your meeting? It appears it may not be through Zoom Scheduler, but just the general meeting scheduling. This could assist in understanding what you are looking for.

References:

Inviting others to join a meeting 

Managing and customizing Zoom Scheduler email notifications 

Getting started with Zoom Scheduler 

Thank you,
Jake