cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloadable Notes?

jwoldman
Listener

Hi there! 

It's my first time posting to the Community boards, but I am really excited about the new Notes tool in Zoom. I work for a higher education institution and I see Zoom Notes obviating the need for collaborative documents outside of Zoom to structure in-class activities.

My only concern is that the Notes file doesn't seem to be downloadable/exportable. Is there talk of adding that feature at some point? It would be great to be able to download the file as either a .doc/PDF, so students would be able to access the notes offline. Similarly, is there talk of integrating a Notes section in integrated versions of Zoom PRO/Meeting information? If it could be brought into the LTI we use with our Learning Management System, I can see Notes being far more useful.

Best,

Joey

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

I agree. 

Although this community forum is useful, the best way to get traction on an issue is through Zoom's official feedback process.

"Zoom welcomes your ideas, requests or comments about Zoom".

Submit your feature request or complaints here;
https://zoom.us/feed

Regards
If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Frank_TB

Hello,

I agree. 

Although this community forum is useful, the best way to get traction on an issue is through Zoom's official feedback process.

"Zoom welcomes your ideas, requests or comments about Zoom".

Submit your feature request or complaints here;
https://zoom.us/feed

Regards
If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

jwoldman
Listener

Hello!

Many thanks for the suggestion. I just left feedback for them. In the meantime, if anyone has additional insights or suggestions, I welcome them. It seems copy/pasting the collaborative notes document is an option, but it still requires a third-party program.

Best,

Joey