Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to take control with an ipad

Mandy596
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,

How to allow an Ipad tablet user to manipulate the screen of the host of a meeting who is sharing his screen on his PC?
I myself use a PC. One of my clients uses an Ipad. It can't take control of my mouse or act on my screen. How to solve this problem?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

Not all zoom clients have all the Zoom abilities. The desktop client  is the most fully featured client and then the other clients have less abilities. 

If you joined a meeting on an iOS or Android device, you can't request remote control or give remote control. The participant who is screen sharing with the Zoom desktop client must give you remote control.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360027397692-Zoom-Meetings-and-Webinars-comparison-by-plat... 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

THANKS!

I specify.

I have a PC. I give control. However, the person I give control to has an Ipad tablet. This person fails to take control and act on my screen. For what?

I have this same problem. I can give remote control, but it's like they can't accept it. No matter how many times they tap on the screen to take over, it still says "waiting" on my end. Is there a way to fix this?

Nobody can help me? 

Frank_TB

Hello,

Both you and the iPad user must be on the minimum required version. I believe this is 5.11.4 or higher.

Regard

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!