Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom filter - mirror image and white balance adjustment

shfq87
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello everyone, 

does anyone have any idea how we can create zoom filters? 

I'm looking to create one which allows for us to broadcast a mirror image and also to adjust the white balance. 

background:

we're building a lightboards to help engage and communicate concepts better during Zoom meetings. you can check it out at www.lightboardsingapore.com

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @shfq87 

There could be a number of options. What type of computer or device, and what type of camera, are you using?

Rupert

shfq87
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello @Rupert 

We're currently using a macbook pro. 

For mirror image we use the snap app. for white balance, we don't have a solution, but we've been using a polarising filter. 

Since we are developing the product, we thought of just making a filter to make usage easier. 

Rupert

On a Mac, you can add an app like Webcam Settings to adjust camera settings - but it will likely NOT work with the internal camera. You may need to add an external camera. Something as simple as a Logitech C920 would work great.

Thank you for the input. 

So far, we've been using other apps but it doesn't work very well with the internal camera as you mentioned. 

the only thing is with the Snap app, we get the mirror image filter done. 

I was wondering if anyone knew how we can create our own filters on Zoom for this purpose. 

I know Zoom has an app marketplace but not sure how the Filter space works.