cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom does not have support ? I was warned

kvnmlm
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was warned Zoom was bad but I'd used it so I signed on and pay for a "pro" account.  Unfortunately about a year in it quit updating and I had to completely uninstall and start over.   Unfortunately, the Zoom installer fails silently and I've wasted 3 weeks with "ticket" support.  They are just reading a script and replay with useless input every couple days.   

I broke down today and started to try to use the telephone to reach Zoom only to find that this just doesn't work.  They hide behind as many prompts as they possibly can then after you jump through all the hoops they say my "pro" account has no support.  This is nuts.  The online help has no idea what they are doing.  The chat is designed to complete disuade you from getting any help at all.     I've dug and dug trying to find any logs the installer might create to see where it is dying to no avail.   

So, is there any way to actually get support from Zoom ? or do I just kill the account and move on.

I can't believe even trying to post here has technical barriers working very very hard to keep you from actually getting any help.  This is like worse than anything I've seen in years.

0 REPLIES 0