cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Workplace and Cloud recording options

kellyn1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi. I have Zoom Workplace and need to record meetings and produce transcripts. I've just watched a tutorial from the Learning Centre, and under Cloud Recording there were a lot of options that could be selected. However, I do not seem to have any of these in my Cloud Recording settings.

Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

ExpertswhoJohn
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @kellyn1 
What version of Zoom do you have and are you the admin of the account.
You need a pro or better account and then they are accessed in the zoom.us/recordings

In the recordings section of the Zoom.us setup, you can define which of the zoom formats you are going to record., Be aware that if you use lots of recordings, you may have to pay for more space. otherwise download and delete files once you are have used them
all the best

John

Mygdala
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same exact issue. I have a Zoom Workplace Pro account, but my cloud recordings are not generating any audio transcripts. I can't find any documentation on why this might be, or how to find them. I am the admin on the account. But no luck. Any advice would really be appreciated! I can't get concierge support at this level, and web tickets aren't being answered even a week later...