cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Video Participants are Squashed

Puffer09
Newcomer
Newcomer

For the past few meetings I had, the videos of participants are all squashed to the top left of each "box" of where their video should've fit into. I have no idea what I can do to fix this bug, and I'm unnable to read the participant name as it is also squashed. Has anyone else experience this problem? (I'm using a Windows 10 and have the lastest zoom version)

4 REPLIES 4

storyhub
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Although it is not clear whether you are using the Zoom client or the browser version, it sounds like the browser version. In which case I strongly recommend using the Zoom client.

Confrn
Newcomer
Newcomer

Mine as well. Browser window or Windows app/client, they both do it.

reflexbass
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm experiencing the same issue and I'm using the app (Zoom Workplace 6.2.0 on Windows 11,

22631) I've gone through all the different display options but can't get this any larger. Also I updated from Ver 6.0.11 (39959) in the hope that this would fix the issue.

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there, welcome to the Zoom Community. I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. Kindly do a clean uninstall and reinstall Zoom. You can check out this article on how to. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?