cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Error 13224 - unable to start a meeting

neng_imong
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have been trying to start or join a meeting, but error code 13224 keeps showing up. I have tried to re-install but do not work. have contacted Zoom support, but not been resolved until now. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Community Moderator | Employee

Hey @Fish_ @neng_imong please the the Knowledge Base article on Zoom error code 13224, thanks! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Fish_
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same problem here. I have a few different zoom accounts that I normally use in China, and they are all paid accounts. A few weeks ago, one of them suddenly stopped working, showing this error code 13224 when I try to start a meeting. This is so weird. What's weider that the account that doesn't work in China works just fine in the US as I've asked someone to check it for me. 

RN

Hey @Fish_ @neng_imong please the the Knowledge Base article on Zoom error code 13224, thanks! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

I still cannot create or start meeting....I don't know what happen and I cannot do anything while I already paid for one year subscription. USELESS!!

I've read the solution which is 

Resolution

We cannot provide a comprehensive solution for error code 13224 as this restriction is in place to ensure user safety.

I'll keep bombard your contact support since I already paid so at least come up with more solution

neng_imong_0-1694869242174.png

RN

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his