cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webinar - Change Panelist role to Attendee - Error Code 103041

James19
Newcomer
Newcomer

In the Webinar management webpage, I added User B as a Panelist. I start the Webinar in Practice Session on Laptop A (Windows 10) and signed in as User A. On Laptop B, I join the Webinar as User B.

As User A (host), I change User B's role from Panelist to Attendee in the Participants list. Laptop B's Zoom app then disconnects and shows a pop-up "An unknown error occurred. Error Code: 103041". Meanwhile Laptop A shows User B's video is frozen. User B used to be able to rejoin as an Attendee in Practice Session this way.

Zoom for Windows 10, 5.16.5 (24296)

8 REPLIES 8

FredDavis
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue has just happened to me.

randycbrieta
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same with me 

cjblaquera
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same with me (today).

pgerstein
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same here!

JoeTherrien
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same. I've done this process several times in the past. Only this time got the same issues. 

Zm3355
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same here. There was no problem two months ago.
Any solution?

Mei2
Newcomer
Newcomer

We experienced exactly the same issue during our webinar. The problem first showed up in the beginning of November. The panelist logged in using the correct panelist link and when I tried to change the panelist role to attendee the panelist video has been frozen and the error code 10341 has been shown on the panelist screen. Hope that there will be a solution soon.

E-Registrations
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yeah this change really isn't helpful for posting Q&A questions pre-webinar to show Panelists how to utilise the functions!!