Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video used to work perfect. Now since last Wed it turns off every so often

hooplatino
Newcomer
Newcomer

My camera was great until last week.

It was on and suddenly went, when I tried to reconnect it was black and got no pict.

I rebooted computer and it was fine (for the duration of the call).

It then happened again on next meeting (usually an hour long), it collapse after 2 minutes and never came back. When I tried after work when I manage to make it come back the image was blurry!

I had unistalled, zoom, the camera (and downloaded a new drive). I opened another application (Never used camera for anything else)... with camera and had it open for 30 min and worked ok. Im unsure why this is happening HELP!!

1 REPLY 1

RN

Hey @hooplatino, just wanted to confirm after uninstalling Zoom and the camera drivers you're still experiencing the problem? 

• Your webcam's screen may appear black or not recognizable in the app you're using if the app doesn't have permission to access the cam.
  • Update Your Drivers if updates are available, located in the device manager > cameras.
  • Make sure that you meet our supported devices here: support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360026690212. 

You can also look into the Video settings within the Zoom client Settings > Video > Advanced > and de-select the following to see if that helps:

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!