cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something went wrong while running zoom, exit code is 1.

cbrake
Newcomer
Newcomer

My setup:

• MSI Prestige with a i7-1195G7
  • Arch Linux
  • Intel graphics
  • Wayland
  • Pipewire audio

If I clean ~/.zoom, Zoom starts up and works fine (when not logged in).

If I try to log in, Zoom starts and I see a spinner saying "loading sidebar" and then zoom stops.

End of the logs:

qrc:/qml/PageContacts.qml:112:13: QML TabView: Binding loop detected for property "count"
qrc:/qml/PageContacts.qml:147: TypeError: Cannot read property 'item' of null
qrc:/qml/PreMeeting.qml:513:13: Unable to assign [undefined] to double
X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  15 (X_QueryTree)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x3200003
  Serial number of failed request:  7
  Current serial number in output stream:  7
qrc:/qml/ChatToastControl.qml:13: TypeError: Cannot call method 'getChatToastModel' of null
qrc:/qml/RecentChatList.qml:13: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isChatPersonalFolderEnabled' of null
qrc:/qml/ChatView.qml:285: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isChatPersonalFolderEnabled' of null
qrc:/qml/GroupMembers.qml:712: TypeError: Cannot read property 'op_scheduleChannelMeeting_enable' of null
qrc:/qml/ChatView.qml:545: TypeError: Cannot read property 'op_scheduleChannelMeeting_enable' of null
qrc:/qml/RecentChatComponent.qml:104: TypeError: Cannot call method 'isDraftsMessagesTabEnabled' of null
qrc:/qml/ChatView.qml:1612: TypeError: Cannot read property 'appTipsInInputBoxModel' of null
qrc:/qml/ChatToolsBar.qml:59: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isChatAppsShortcutsEnable' of null
qrc:/qml/ChatToolsBar.qml:55: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isChatAppsShortcutsEnable' of null
qrc:/qml/ChatToolsBar.qml:230: TypeError: Cannot read property 'chatAppsComposeModel' of null
sh: line 1: pacmd: command not found
AppIconMgr::systemDesktopName log Desktop Name: plasmawayland 
Something went wrong while running zoom, exit code is 1.
ZoomLauncher exit.

Appreciate any thoughts on how to debug/fix this.

0 REPLIES 0