cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Registrants are not exporting properly from Zoom meeting with registration

C_Success
Explorer
Explorer

We had a meeting yesterday that required registration. I want to download the CSV of registrants.

It's not letting me.  It instead creates 4 test names and only imports them.  Why?

Here is a screen share of what's going on:

https://www.loom.com/share/a236e9d848d14fd79a66ccbdf7099484?sid=376f29d6-246e-46aa-b7e4-6ff58d4974cd

3 REPLIES 3

newl
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @C_Success ,

Thank you for taking the time to do a screen recording, it is very helpful.

Exporting your meeting registrants can be done by following these steps.

1. Navigate to Reports > Usage Reports
  2. Find the meeting you would like to create an export of registrants
  3. Under the "Participants" column, click on the number that indicates the total registered users.
    (See Screenshot below)
  4. You will now have a screen that will provide you the option to Export to a CSV file.

2024-06-20_16-15.png

I hope that this provides the information you need, reply if you have any further questions. Otherwise, consider marking this post a "Accept as Solution" so other Zoom Community members may find this solution as well!

Cheers!

C_Success
Explorer
Explorer

Thanks for replying, but as I mentioned in my screen share, using that method does not capture all the registrants.  It did not export the people who registered for the event the morning of. 

newl

Hi @C_Success ,

I went back and watched your video and re-read you initial question.

You stated that..

"We had a meeting yesterday that required registration. I want to download the CSV of registrants.

In your video, you are importing users, not exporting. Please follow the steps I outlined in my first post and you will be able to export a CSV file for any meeting attendee that successfully registered for the meeting before it started.

Also, the reason you have the 4 random registrations are because that registration info is the default data that is included when you downloaded the import template. You seem to have imported the template without removing the placeholder info. (see screenshot)

2024-06-20_16-51.png